Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch et all

love my motorcycle! when I can get a turn on it!
end of a long day...
fearless Oh-I saw the last guy go head first so...

the perfect pumpkin Here's another one!
Had a blast with grandma and grandpa at the pumpkin patch! Claire made sure they both had plenty of pumpkins to carry while Darren and Damian found the perfect one. Damian had his 1 year dr appt-perfect of course! 22 1/4 lbs and 29.5" long now at 50% weight and height. Claire is all about going to the doctors now-her lips hurt last night so she needed Dr Kara to make her feel better...;o)

Best conversation of the week....
"mommy, you left your shoes in my room. Thats NOT fair and NOT nice. " when I laughed... " and its NOT funny. We need to go to your room and talk about this..." ( did my shoes stink???)








No comments: