Saturday, February 4, 2012

Claire (and Ellas) 4th Birthday Party!!

We had a co-birthday party with good friend Ella at Little Monkey Business, all of Claires good friends plus were there. It was a great time, and they pkayed HARD...













Damian found the ladies.










I know I saw them get up this way.....??












Two wiped out gals!












My sweetest birthday girl, I can't believe she is four years old already! Four years and our lives have been enriched so unbelievably. I love you Claire!!!











The PARTY..






















So tired she can hardly sit up straight!











BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Very special cupcake she decorated all by herself.


















I can clearly get this all in my mouth at one time...the cupcake king they call me.






Balloons!














Awesome siblings...













smootch!





















new toy!

















round and round and round and round they go.....





















Wish you all could have been here to share in our great day!!! Happy Birthday Claire Bear!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: